Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New creative zen illusion m wont turn on?

I a moment ago bought today and retired my old mp3 player anyways I instaled adjectives the software restarted my computer and plugged it in the eyeshade didnt turn on no blue light nil i left it nearby for a while still nothing I tried varying usb ports still nothing

no blue table lamp at the top no nothing please relief me

New creative zen illusion m wont turn on?

You came here for facilitate... now try the place you should own gone in the first place... creative zen support website and ask the geeks in attendance,, they are the best ppl to ask... read their FAQ first to see if anyone else as had indistinguishable problem.\

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment