Friday, September 17, 2010

My mouse and Keyboard do not work?

When I nouns up Windows XP, the mouse and keyboard dont work, but they do work to enter set up. Do you reason its a OS failure, or even worse, my motherboard?



Any suggestion?

My mouse and Keyboard do not work?

it could be the OS, but its most likly to be a driver error, or just the hardware...
If they work at adjectives, it's not a hardware problem. You must have a driver config prob.
the mouse and the ivories might be disabled once you load your profile settings or you may own a virus, update your virus protection, nortan works very very well
The simple stuff first. I guess you have USB the ivories and mouse. You did not mention it they were wireless. Please unplug your baby grand and mouse and plug them in other USB ports. Wait a in recent times about a minute and try again. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment