Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My psp memory have be wipe!?

One year when i was something like to save on my psp a message come up saying memory stick cannot be access i tried again - same thing i cliked it agen n adjectives my data have gone but the space was still taken up ?!?!?!? can anyone give a hand?

My psp memory have be wipe!?

Try plugging it into a computer and see if it comes up you might not be able to capture the memory card working but you might get your information back
Awww, very soon take the time and step into a LIBRARY! There are tons books that will help you rivet into the releam of far away worlds where you can warfare dragons and other species.
Wtf is the lady above me^^^ conversation about?...dont listen to her..hold on gaming =].(haha a library thats funny).
Sounds bizarre. I would call Sony.


No comments:

Post a Comment