Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No Intenet Connection On Laptop...?

Ever since i only just deleted my nortons 360..right aftet that..no nouns. when i do a diagnose...it says the a problem beside the laptops network adapter.how do i fix that? everything be perfect in the past i did that delete thing. my Desktop have internet fince...its only my laptop after i delete the 360. says a problem near network adapter. and my cd/dvd drive is not near in my computer anymore. the one that come with the computer...i dont see it articulate Drive: E anywhere...what happened...im freaking out. My laptop isnt getting any wireless or straight plug surrounded by connection when i plug it straight contained by from the modem...hope someone can help...thankfulness.

No Intenet Connection On Laptop...?

is ur wireless adapter integrated in ur motherboard or r u using a PCMCIA or a usb wireless card. If u r using PCMCI or usb cards,in recent times go to the capitalist web site and down nouns the drivers from them, and u will be up and running in no time.
I a short time ago came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm order mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment