Friday, September 17, 2010

My dad think that the DVD Rom can burn cds, is that possible?

He's the type who doesnt resembling buying new piece, using the old. My Cd drive/writer/burner is busted, a friend told him that one can burn cds rotten the Dvd rom, can one really do that? Yahoo pple already told me that new cd drives are more or less 30-40$, not that expensive. I have a impeccably good dvd rom (I think).

My dad think that the DVD Rom can burn cds, is that possible?

Well this is how it breaks down.



CDROM- read lone Cds

CDRW- Read and write ( burn ) cds

DVDROM- read Cd and Dvd Player

CDRW/DVD combo- read cds, burn cds, play Dvds

DVDRW- read cds, burn cds, play DVDS, burn DVDS
Nope



ROM= READ ONLY MEMORY



can;t write/burn only read a DVD
if it's a cdrw\dvd consequently yes.

if it s cd\dvd no.
dvd rom , only plays dvds.. no burning of cds, or dvds...
my dvd rom can write cd's however you want a dvd writer for that.
NO. CD or DVD ROM drives do not burn.



R+/R-/CD-RW drives can burn.
Some elder DVD ROM were in actuality combi drives that could indeed burn CDss but only play DVD
no dvd-roms merely let you scrutinize dvd movies to burn you have to hold a burner


No comments:

Post a Comment