Friday, September 17, 2010

My cd/dvd drive not branded.?

I not long installed a new CD-R drive into my computer. Now the dated CD/DVD drive is no longer recognized by the computer at adjectives. I am able to expand and close the drive. If you have any planning as to what might be wrong with the drive, the give a hand would be appreciated.

My cd/dvd drive not branded.?

Shut down the system and unplug. Remove the CD/DVD drive, (the old one), Set the jersey on the back of the drive to slave. There should be for a moment diagram next to the pullover that shows which setting is slave. Follow the diagram by putting the jumper on the correct posts. If your not used to with jumper consult the internets for a picture, possibly the CD/DVD drive manufacturers website for an view of where to look. Reboot and you should be obedient to go.
they involve to be cssl on the jumpers on the boil hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment