Friday, September 17, 2010

My Cd/DVD Drive is gone..?

I a short time ago deleted my nortons 360 to reinstall it. When i put the cd contained by to reinstall, i noticed nought happened. Then i clicked my computer> and i dont see the cd/DVD drive anymore. How did this develop out of the blue? And how do i put it back similar to it was formerly. i dont see the drive anywhere now.

My Cd/DVD Drive is gone..?

You necessitate to see if your OS supports the drive. Check the setup information for the computer. This is generally accessible during initial boot up while the computer is operating on it's BIOS. the F2 switch, or Escape key will toggle the BIOS to instigate the BIOS setup page. Check that to see if the computer recognizes the CD/DVD drive. For the OS, stir to the Control Panel and see what that has to vote about the drive.

If any, or adjectives of these say that the drive is nearby, or you can re-select it to have the OS nouns it's driver for it, but it still won't operate, then you will requirement to download drivers for it from the Internet.

Personally, I use Nero 7, and have really enjoy all that it does for me. Nero7 is a exceptionally versatile program.
Install a spanking new software.
Probably the driver(s) got lost. You may stipulation to download and reinstall them first.

area condos for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment