Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mouse Problem?

I`ve get a Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical . It worked fine until now. From 2 to 2 minutes , the pointer remains stuck on the peak. I have to plug and unplug it to capture it working for another 2 minutes. I tried the mouse on another computer, and it works fine, so it`s a software problem. i have checked my laptop for viruses, but it didn`t solve the problem. I`v get a 3 ghz processor, 1 gb of ram and 512 mb video memory pls relief

Mouse Problem?

What Id do is go to the manufacturors website and see if they own a new driver for it. this may be a adjectives problem that they already have a fix for.



but for Id do what cory said if you have/had a disk.



If you never had a disk and window recognized the mouse and installed software automatically progress to your device manager and delete the mouse and reboot. it should see it again and reinstall the software.



If it still messes up I would throw it really tough against a wall.

(note: this will not fix it but you will feel better)
progress to microsoft.com they will give you the best and safest answer.
I've have this problem before. I would try to reinstall the drivers. If it come with a disk you should use that disk. It should automatically allow you to reinstall. If not you can use control panel/ system/ hardware/ device checker. find the mouse on the list and right click properties/ consequently look for the driver tab. Click on update driver and select the CD risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment