Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My sd keep truism i involve to reformat? serve me!?

this is highly irritating when i put my sd in my computer it say it needs to reformat. i use it for my mp3 what format should i set it at? also it have happened back it erases all my music and when i put it within the computer it says i involve to reformat. this is driving me nuts because it deletes adjectives my music and it takes forever to procure it all vertebrae.



PEASE HELP ME!

My sd keep truism i involve to reformat? serve me!?

If it keeps going on often, next its a sign that the SD disk is getting bad. I'd suggest you carry a new SD card soon.



To prevent loosing the music, copy the files to your pc's harddrive *THEN* format the drive and copy the files rear.



This could also be a sign that the SD drive on your MP3 player is perhaps out of order fine and maybe corrupting the facts. You may want to get it serviced.

Either channel, there is a breakdown somewhere, either one of the drives (on the notebook or the mp3 player) or the SD card itself is going bad.

Hope this help.

Good Luck

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment