Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My SD Card's lock switch broke bad and I contemplate it be within lock. How can i fix?

I estimate the switch broke off within lock position. i can copy files off but not put any surrounded by. It's a SanDisk 1.0GB card.

And i dont have the switch anymore any.

Help!

My SD Card's lock switch broke bad and I contemplate it be within lock. How can i fix?

Funny we both asked the same cross-question, basically. I lately don't know if it's only a physical row or if it does something inside the card. I'm gonna try taping partly a match stick surrounded by the hole, and see if I can write. I think sending it san disk is gonna cost more than the card did NEW.



Next sunshine: Norm says, Tape does fine!, (over the hole) I'll budge for that solution!
you have to grasp it fixed by sandisk

good property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment