Friday, September 17, 2010

My hardrive is making a clicking clatter whats wrong?

My hardrive is making a clicking crash when i try to boot my PC up.I am also not able to boot up to window any longer.Is my Hardrive fried?

My hardrive is making a clicking clatter whats wrong?

yes .. it went to hardrive glory ... try freezing it in the fridge it may dance long enuff to retrieve anything important ...
It is a sign of failing firm disk. You may have to replace concrete drive
it means that you stipulation to buy a new harddrive.
yes, your intricate drive has one-time. you may use local hard drive retrieval service, but in the expect time do not use that drive until you at least own a new one installed near your operating system on it and you're ready to copy sour your important notes.
It is about to die. Get a brand new one then put the feeble one as slave drive. You might still be able to retrieve your files for verbs to the new one.
sounds similar to the bearings contained by the hardrive motor. backup your data on the rock-hard drive if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment