Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My USB drive won't agree to me delete the content, i scan for a virus and get nought, how can I wipe it verbs?

Should I own a program on my computer to do it or is there some gentle of software I can download? I want to wipe everything off of it and start fresh what can I do?

My USB drive won't agree to me delete the content, i scan for a virus and get nought, how can I wipe it verbs?

If the lock switch is unlocked, you can format it to wipe it verbs.



To format it, right-click My Computer, click explore, right-click the icon for your USB drive and select format, the non-attendance options should work fine so newly click start and away it will go.



(some computers don't hold a My Computer icon, you can right-click the Start button instead but it will open out up a bunch of folders and clutter up the window.)



By the passageway, NEVER do this to your C drive, it's very enormously bad.
There should be a short time switch somewhere on the USB drive. It may have an clear padlock and closed padlock next to it. Make sure the switch is surrounded by the OPEN position. This is a write protect switch.

abandoned apartments for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment