Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My webcam have gone crazy!?

My webcam a moment ago shows a pic of a waterfall. It does it adjectives the time! When i'm trying to have a video phone call or take a pic or video. Its annoying me. Help!

My webcam have gone crazy!?

Can you see yourself at the back this waterfall?

If so consequently you have clicked on an effect button, near should be a button somewhere on the screen which will allow you to conversion this effect.

mine is in the top moved out corner and is called the 'dashboard'

Good Luck!
uninstall the driver for the webcam and install it again.
of late delete ur webcam program completly and reload it, always does the trick for me
Well unnatural,that would give me the creeps,are you sure you havent get water on the brain,with the sole purpose kidding,its sure odd though.

nursing home listings

No comments:

Post a Comment