Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My pattern cam/digital cam. quit working? can the usb. ports be closed ?

or turned past its sell-by date,,shut down ??? it keeps recitation me ( no cam hooked up ) ? can this be possible,and how do i fix it ,please ??

My pattern cam/digital cam. quit working? can the usb. ports be closed ?

Check the device manager and the USB ports to see if they're working properly.
few webcams especially those that have not got a popular brand should not be pulled out on the usb port.



What you involve to do is reinstall the driver of your webcam and never unplug the webcam from the usb port.
ok, this is what I am wearing,

black silk, pink hearts adjectives over, ect,,,,

love you too sweet heart

who needs that stuff, when you get your imagination , don't fret my darling shylow


No comments:

Post a Comment