Friday, September 17, 2010

My CDs' preserve sticking surrounded by my DVD drive when i am trying to burn my music, can anyone convey me how to correct it?

I enjoy a one year old Dell computer, I enjoy been burning music using Corporate Express disc, and changed to Memorex Music CD-R. Now everytime I insert a CD and try to burn my music, it return with stuck, and I have to restart my computer to attain the CD out, and no burning have been accomplish. Help!

My CDs' preserve sticking surrounded by my DVD drive when i am trying to burn my music, can anyone convey me how to correct it?

You may requirement to burn at a slower speed (1x or 2x rather than 4x for instance). Can you still PLAY CD's on your DVD. I just now had problems when my DVD stopped recognize CD's altogether (couldn't play, read or write). Luckily it was still beneath warranty.
You can try Cucusoft Mpeg/Mov/rmvb/DivX/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter Pro which is easy to use and powerful for experts as all right. It enables you to convert and burn any video profile directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. And it has great video repress function. In addition, it have embedded DVD Author Express and DVD/VCD/SVCD Burner Engine. So it become an all-in-one VCD/SVCD/DVD Creator. And it has be optimized for 64 bit CPU.



You can download this software free from here:

http://www.top5soft.com/video/cucusoft-m...

Here is a step by step guide about it:

http://www.top5soft.com/tutorial/how-to-...

Also, you may force out some other useful information:

http://answers.yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment