Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need some minister to x?

I enjoy a memory card that i got next to my phone, my phone no longer works, so im trying to get the pictures out of the memorycard and on to the computer, ive put the card into the memory card slot on the disc drive, but where on earth do i go from here? im not too clued up on this kinda thing so thankfulness for any help you can distribute me x

Need some minister to x?

In WinXP go to Start, My Computer, when this pane comes up double click on the drive you wish to depart, and viola!
after putting the card to it's slot go to My Computer you will find a fresh device named Removable Disk beside your cd/dvd rom unstop it you should find all your stuff found on your memory card
When you insert the phone's memory card into the card reader slot it will achievement like any other device next to removable storage item under WinXP...you can browse through it newly like your complex drive. Just copy the files from the card straight to the folder you want them in


No comments:

Post a Comment