Friday, September 17, 2010

My computor keep relating me i involve a vidio card?

on some programes i enter on my laptop it tell me i need a vidio card and on some programes it wont tolerate me upload vidios and stuff could that be related to eachother and is a vidio card the same a memory card

My computor keep relating me i involve a vidio card?

A video card is a seperate device that requirements to be installed in your computer. It primarily take the load of graphics work rotten the processor. I would take your computer to a professional to hold this done.
No a video card is not the same as a memory card. A video card is specifically for animations, video, etc.



The source for this information is below. Besure and get the right video card for your computer. You might email the company that made your computer and ask them what would be the best video card for your computer.
A video card fairly a video card purchased indapendent of your mother board will have its own video memory, which is fitting because it won't use up any ram. I doubt your laptop have no video card, but rather it is a short time ago cheap and shares memory with push.
What, your computer can't spell either?

housesforsalebyowner amos

No comments:

Post a Comment