Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need Help With Ventrilo?

I downloaded and installed Ventrilo 2.3, I can log on and listen to others communicate and sometimes they canhear me. I bought a new headset next to built in mic, I still am incompetent to be heard unless I own the mic literally pushed in between my mouth as I talk. I also can hear myself discussion all the time. Can someone I don`t know tell me what Im doing wrong. I am running a gateway next to windows xp.

Need Help With Ventrilo?

If you own a volume control on your headset, see if there is a microphone one and turn that up. On your computer check if your microphone is turned up (go to control panel, nouns and audio devices, then click on advanced, when the contemporary box comes up press Options then properties. Select Recording and press OK. Then where on earth it says Microphone put that right to the top.) Good luck and i hope this help!
see u have to set up the settings..which is rock-hard to xplain

find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment