Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My pendrive?

I hold checked my pendrive on all the systems (of my office) including my own,but any of them cant detect my pen drive.what is the problem ? and if i run for a replace then the problem is i hav the warranty card but i lost the bill from where on earth i have purchased it.what shld i do?plz assistance me out.i hav used it only for 2 months from the light of day of purchase.

My pendrive?

You could call/email the company that made it - sometimes you can still get it replaced even though you don't enjoy the receipt - they can look up the serial number and see what the work date was. If it be built less than a year ago (I'm assuming you own a 1-year warranty), then they will still agree to you return it.



At least, that's be my experience with Sandisk and HP.

The answers post by the user, for information individual, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



area condos for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment