Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My speakers aren't giving bad any nouns?

I be uninstalling a few programs the other day, and next I restarted my computer. I opened up my iTunes, and I couldn't hear any nouns! Then I opened Windows Media Player, and it say that I might not have a nouns device installed on my computer. The speakers I currently have are the Logitech X-540. Yes, I've be to the site and no, they don't have the nouns driver for me to download. I've tried the whole system restore shtick, but I can't run back farther than yesterday. I've gone to the device manager and that didn't lend a hand me either...Any warning? ]:

My speakers aren't giving bad any nouns?

Speakers don't have drivers, nouns card's do, better check your sound card and attain searching.
Uh oh!
you do inevitability to reinstall sound card. and near are drivers, you just obligation to find them
..Lets see...its not the speaker u need to install the driver

what matter is the sound card u enjoy...if u dont have a nouns card...try installing the sound contained by the motherboard...u shud have the motherboard cd...


No comments:

Post a Comment