Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MP3 Hel!!!?

Okay, I'm trying to upload songs to my different MP3. My problem is Im stuck on the part where on earth the instructions say I hold to plug in the device and Device Set up Wizard will hike me through the rest. It is not coming up. I checked device manager My computer and it shows it is installed. I uninstalled it hoping the device set up wizard would start but it won't so I can't upload my songs. Any design?

MP3 Hel!!!?

if your mp3 player was already installed, after maybe it installed automatically. try going forward a step and see if it works. if things don't work you can other just uninstall the mp3 player again. but don't trust me, because i don't want anything doomed to failure to happen to your computer or mp3 player
iPod or basically regular mp3?
You can try reading the manual but you might own to put in the disc you received it next to if your system is not windows 2000 or superior
If you can see the mp3 player showing up as a drive under My Computer, next you could probably just copy and fasten your mp3s right into your player. That is what I prefer to do.

see property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment