Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My see tv tuner is getting me crazy....???

i brought a see tv tuner and can't record it shows no signals but the cable tv is immaculately fine i think theres smething wrong next to drivers please tell me to solve the problem and download the drivers

My see tv tuner is getting me crazy....???

It is possible that you own a connection problem between the cpu and the driver. Try the below driver site and the one I am suggesting.





http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/bios/ch...
*Update driver or reinstall them, and choose free scan for cable

*If problem does not solve afterwards check your cable wire properly connected near tv tuner and signals are OK.
update the drives for the card and see or try replacing the card with a different one.

housesforsalebyowner amos

No comments:

Post a Comment