Friday, September 17, 2010

My external easier said than done drive won't work and I own lots on it. Isn't in that anything I can do to recuperate what's on it

It's a maxtor 3200 storage external drive. I own a lot of money within that hard drive.

{Thanks surrounded by advance!!} :o)

My external easier said than done drive won't work and I own lots on it. Isn't in that anything I can do to recuperate what's on it

If the adjectives case does not power on, next there is a pious chance that your drive is fine, but that the shield is broken. If the case powers up, but no spinning up sounds come from the drive, that's a together other issue.



If scenario #1 - you can purchase another enclosure for the drive and remove it from your current valise and put it into the new one. I've have many cases die and the drives enjoy been fine.



If scenario #2 - I would still try and put it another shield if the material is exceedingly important. If that does not work, you can look at background recovery, but that's extremely expensive.
Are you sure it is (a) plugged into the D and (b) attached to your computer and (c) the little switch on the hard drive itself is set to ON
Unless you own a backup it might not be possible. You could try re-formatting it, but it might not work.
If it won't power up then fatefully not. You could try reinstalling the drivers for it in skin there have been a driver ruin but if it's a hardware problem then you will any have to achieve it fixed to make a backup of your info or buy impossible to tell apart machine and physically swap the harddrive section over.



cheers and good luck

Gray

find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment