Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer keep freezing, but my mouse still moves around. Then, it cause me to shut it down. What do i do?

This have happened a few times presently..

My computer keep freezing, but my mouse still moves around. Then, it cause me to shut it down. What do i do?

Buy a Macintosh/Apple Computer!

I will never go subsidise to PC's.
restore ir
There is nothing wrong withyour hardware. You own malware on your system. Boot to safe mode. Uninstall red flag software (AOell, limewire, banzai buddy, bearshare, weatherbug, hotshots, webshots, freescreensavers, mysearch assistant, etc) next reboot. Now go contained by an make sure you dont enjoy more than one antivirus. Then clean up your start up. Now step back to not dangerous mode and do an antivirus sweep and a spyware sweep. Just because something is free, oes NOT mean it is devout.
Your applications are hanging. You call for to either not overt so many things, or increase the amount of RAM you own on your computer. Try scanning your computer for virus and spyware. Hidden programs running in the surroundings can use excess virtual memory and cause requisite programs to hang.


No comments:

Post a Comment