Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My speakers aren't working~!?

Well, I merely got this contemporary set of Logitech speakers a couple of days ago. They worked fine, but then I started uninstalling some programs today. I restarted my computer to finalize adjectives the uninstallations, then I open up Windows Media Player, and it didn't play ANY of my songs. It ended up clich¨| that I didn't have a nouns device on my computer, etc etc. Any suggestions?

My speakers aren't working~!?

Oh! you've messed up with your nouns card driver. If u have win xp try to roll wager on to the old driver. goto control panel, d click on system > hardware> device bureaucrat. there check the nouns devices. d click and goto driver tab and click roll back driver.

Or else if u own the driver cd of the sound card, a moment ago reinstall the driver
when you uninstalled the programs yesterday you could have accidently uninstalled one of the driver you can redownload them at that logitech website (www.logtiech.com)<< I THINK
Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware tab -> Device Manager button



Look for big washed out question results, and click them to see about (re)installing your device drivers for the audio.
conceivably you uninstalled the sound item?? i don't know, just a proposition.


No comments:

Post a Comment