Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need some push for on Ram?

I hold a 2 year old dell 4600 which have only 256mb of run into and I was wondering if I affix 256mb more will I be able to update a big difference in enactment?





BTW I do have 3 more slots and will be getting a exchangeable ram chip as the one I already enjoy, I just go from a 80gb HD to a 160gb HD and it really made my system faster but I want it a little more faster and I also am running low on RAM and my system is using around 3/4 of it physical memory do you imagine I will notice a overall adjust or will Ibe wasting my money.

Need some push for on Ram?

get two 512 sticks... one 256 wont do much.and 2 working together is better later 1 alone..sorta like dual core cpu vrs single core..



http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...
Yes but seize at leasr 512mb more of ram perchance even 1GB 256 more will not make much of a difference.

verifying rental applications

No comments:

Post a Comment