Friday, September 17, 2010

My dvd burner can no longer burn rented movies or games. It used to work fine. Is my dvd burner worn out?

I hear that if you burn too many rented movies the computer knows this and won't permit you burn any more after a while. I don't know how true this is. Right now I use DVD X Copy for the movies and Nero 7 for the games but neither work. Is the laser lens from the dvd burner worn out you have an idea that?Is there a track to test to see if it works. I tight-fisted it can burn cds for music and read dvds.

My dvd burner can no longer burn rented movies or games. It used to work fine. Is my dvd burner worn out?

rented movies games

HAS A SILENT CODE IN IT.

which means you can't do it no longer.

this go into effect MARCH 2007.

best



p/s i work for the biggest software king so i know.
I don't know, thief
are you admit to violating copyright law
No. I don't think so that it is worn out. But near might be some technical problems. So, repair it from some perfect computer engineer.
More plausible you've stolen enough on that drive for it so simply expire.



Try simply burning a ordinary Data disc with verify facts enabled tosee if it works
I do not use stolen data, I am no invader. Forgive my anger, but I hate a poacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment