Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer won't detect my SD chip?

It have worked before resembling just a couple days ago but in a minute it won't detect it at all, and I haven't delete any of the drivers. Any suggestions on what I could do to fix this?

My computer won't detect my SD chip?

Well, somehow the HAL (hardware application layer)( no longer sees the device. I would first turn to device manager and delete the chip reader device after reboot. When it restarts it should find a new device and you can move about from there. If still no management, try another chip for it to read and/or take the chip to another computer beside a reader and see if it reads.



Good Luck
You can try the following:

Try using differnt cards ; if adjectives of them work then it can be an issue next to the card; try it on different computer; uninstall the device from device manger; try restarting the computer and check ; Check in out of danger mode restart --F8 at logo .. if it works there it is a pblm near the os; check for the light on the reader.. even after this if it doesnt work after go ahead and reseat the card reder and also check beside differnt port..


No comments:

Post a Comment