Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My usb connector say that i'm NOT connected to the internet?

but I enjoy dsl, so i am always connected, and my computer recognize the internet connection, so someone please give support to me

My usb connector say that i'm NOT connected to the internet?

I really don't understand your problem, but please read this and see if it applies:



Problem With USB Port – Can’t Reinstall USB Device – Plug & Play Problem

- With Windows Plug & Play portion, Windows is supposed to recognize any device plugged into a USB port -- the problem is after it recognize something once, Plug & Play will never again try to install that device. You need to erase adjectives memory of the device (printer etc) from the computer.

- Right-click on My Computer, cl Properties, click Hardware, click Device Manager.

- Click on the plus sign next to “Universal Serial Bus.” Look for the problem device’s moniker and right-click. Now Remove. Restart and reinstall.

Source: Article by James Coates, Chicago Tribune.

**************************



I found that when I did not “safely remove hardware” when removing a flashdrive, the computer would not accept another device surrounded by that port. I had to reinsert the flashdrive, “safely remove” it, next a new device be accepted.
USB does not enjoy anything to do with Interner Usualy Please explain within depth how you are connect,



such as:

I have a Cbl modem (Motorola), connected to a Netgear (wgr614) and enjoy 2 units connect to it one have a printer shared out...

luxury home realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment